Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Hemingway's Whiskey" by Kenny Chesney

I pre-ordered Chesney's new album online about a week before it came out and picked it up the first day it came out.  I've been listening to the album again and again and you know what?  I really like it! The music is what you would expect from Kenny Chesney.  This album has a good variety of songs that make you want to get a few friends and have an awesome party to the songs that make you sit down and reflect on your own life.  "Hemingway's Whiskey" might just be his best album yet containing everything a Chesney fan could want. As I mentioned a post or two ago, there are two versions: regular and deluxe edition.  I bought the deluxe edition and I am glad I did.  It comes in a "recyclable" case that opens like a tri-fold.  Inside the case there are three pockets to hold the cd, dvd, and the booklet.  I like that the booklet is included separately because I can display the tri-fold case while being able to store the booklet and discs safely away.  The dark case looks very cool, but don't let it fool you into thinking it only has sad or depressing songs.  If you know Kenny Chesney, you know his albums always bring joy and partying to your radio while bringing a song to make you think about where you are and where you have been.  I love his new album and I can't stop listening to it.  If you are thinking about getting it....go get it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment